On this episode Robert and Michele Forto introduce our guests to Dog Works Radio.
We talk about the show topics: dog training tips and tricks, mushing stories, interviews and special interest topics in the world of dogs.
In this episode, we talked about:
- We introduce you to the hosts of our show
- What topics we cover on the show: dog training tips and advice, mushing stories, interviews and more
- How our listeners can reach us on social media
- How to subscribe and review the show
Host, Robert Forto’s Bio:
Robert is the training director for Alaska Dog Works where they train dogs for canine obedience, working dogs, therapy dogs and service dogs for clients all over North America. He is also a dog musher and he and his wife operate a 40-dog mushing kennel in Willow, Alaska, called Team Ineka. They can often be seen at local races and leading expeditions in the Alaska backcountry with outdoor leadership students at the University of Alaska. Robert is the producer of Dog Works Radio that has been on the air since 2009 and is currently simulcast on a local radio station, KVRF in Palmer, Alaska.
Host, Michele Forto’s Bio:
Michele Forto is the host of our Daily Dog broadcast here on Dog Works Radio. She is also the lead trainer at Alaska Dog Works and works with clients and their dogs on basic obedience, therapy and service dogs.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Robert Forto on Twitter: @robertforto
- Michele Forto on Twitter: @micheleforto
- Alex Stein on Twitter: @coldfootfilms
- Dog Works Radio on Facebook
- Dog Works Radio on Instagram
- KVRF in Alaska
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate your visiting our site today and for help in bringing awareness to the Dog Works Radio podcast.
Please leave an honest review for Dog Works Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic updates! It’s free!
Subscribe and Listen on iTunes