Join host Robert Forto as he welcomes podcast host and all-around dog advocate, Meryl Klemow to Dog Works Radio.
Meryl Klemow is a copywriter and podcaster in the San Diego and Los Angeles area. She works part time as a PR assistant at the Los Angeles Animal Services, and has contributed to regional magazines on what dog parks to hit up, and why. She currently has four dogs, and is an advocate for older dogs. One of her dogs is Pablo, a 9 year old hound from Tijuana, Mexico. In her spare time, she enjoys co-hosting her own podcast Campfire Sh*t Show!
What we discuss on this episode:
- Meryl’s work with rescues and public relations
- Her podcast, The Campfire Sh*t Show
- The story of her dog Pablo
- Educating today’s youth about dogs
Host, Robert Forto’s Bio:
Robert is the training director for Alaska Dog Works where they train dogs for canine obedience, working dogs, therapy dogs and service dogs for clients all over North America. He is also a dog musher and he and his wife operate a 40-dog mushing kennel in Willow, Alaska, called Team Ineka. They can often be seen at local races and leading expeditions in the Alaska backcountry with outdoor leadership students at the University of Alaska. Robert is the producer of Dog Works Radio that has been on the air since 2009 and is currently simulcast on a local radio station, KVRF in Palmer, Alaska.
- @MerylKlemow on Instagram
- @MerylKlemow on Twitter
- The Campfire Sh*t Show podcast
- Robert Forto on Twitter: @robertforto
- Michele Forto on Twitter: @micheleforto
- Alex Stein on Twitter: @coldfootfilms
- Dog Works Radio on Facebook
- Dog Works Radio on Instagram
- KVRF in Alaska
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate your visiting our site today and for help in bringing awareness to the Dog Works Radio podcast.