Mush with P.R.I.D.E. is coming back to the forefront after the Iditarod passed a rule about how a musher’s kennel must be maintained. This is a good thing. The organization is in the process of updating everything including voting in a new board of directors. On this episode we talk to dog musher, Thom Swan about it. This is a great episode for anyone that care about how sled dogs are cared for and what to expect in the future.
What we discuss on this episode:
- What is Mush with P.R.I.D.E.?
- Mush with P.R.I.D.E. from a fans perspective
- Mush with P.R.I.D.E. from a mushers perspective
- How to join
Host Robert Forto’s Bio:
Robert is the training director for Alaska Dog Works where they train dogs for canine obedience, working dogs, therapy dogs and service dogs for clients all over North America. He is also a dog musher and he and his wife operate a 40-dog mushing kennel in Willow, Alaska, called Team Ineka. They can often be seen at local races and leading expeditions in the Alaska backcountry with outdoor leadership students at the University of Alaska. Robert is the producer of Dog Works Radio that has been on the air since 2009 and is currently simulcast on a local radio station, KVRF in Palmer, Alaska.
- Mush with Pride.org
- RSS feed for our show: https://dogworksradio.libsyn.com/rss
- Robert Forto on Twitter: @robertforto
- Michele Forto on Twitter: @micheleforto
- Alex Stein on Twitter: @coldfootfilms
- Dog Works Radio on Facebook
- Dog Works Radio on Instagram
- KVRF in Alaska
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate your visiting our site today and for help in bringing awareness to the Dog Works Radio podcast.