Join host Robert Forto as he welcomes Iditarod musher, Emily Maxwell to Mushing Radio.
Let’s pretend this coffee is champagne.
What we discuss on this episode:
- How she got started in mushing
- Did you know she ran with the bull, is a skydiver and was a long haul trucker?
- She talks about the Iditarod
- What it is like to now be an Iditarod finisher!
Photo credit: ADN.com
Host, Robert Forto’s Bio:
Robert is the training director for Alaska Dog Works where they train dogs for canine obedience, working dogs, therapy dogs and service dogs for clients all over North America. He is also a dog musher and he and his wife operate a 40-dog mushing kennel in Willow, Alaska, called Team Ineka. They can often be seen at local races and leading expeditions in the Alaska backcountry with outdoor leadership students at the University of Alaska. Robert is the producer of Dog Works Radio that has been on the air since 2009 and is currently simulcast on a local radio station, KVRF in Palmer, Alaska.
- Iowa City 2 Nome Facebook Page
- Robert Forto on Twitter: @robertforto
- Alex Stein on Twitter: @coldfootfilms
- Dog Works Radio on Facebook
- Dog Works Radio on Instagram
- KVRF in Alaska
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate your visiting our site today and for help in bringing awareness to the Dog Works Radio podcast.
Please leave an honest review for Dog Works Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic updates! It’s free!
Subscribe and Listen on iTunes